Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Daily Updates

My mom recently got a new iPhone. She's pretty in love with it and I'm officially jealous. The best thing about the new phone is that she sends me funny little emails with pictures during the day to keep me posted on what they're doing. I usually get at least two pictures a day...and I really look forward to them. Usually the photos are of E doing something cute (see below) and her email will say something like this: Fed E bottle at 8:00am. He slept for 45 minutes. We're going for a walk now.






However, every now and then I'll get a hilarious update like this one..."I had him in the cutest outfit. He had a poop blowout. It was up to his armpits. We're starting over now."


1 comment:

  1. He is so happy! I love the mom updates. You are so lucky she is there to take pics and hose E down when the unthinkable occurs.

    ReplyDelete