Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pooped on in Port Orchard

The sun briefly poked out, so we decided to take the foot ferry over to Port Orchard. It started off as a lovely day. Emmett enjoyed his first ferry ride, we visited the farmers market, had some lunch...and then I got pooped on. I don't have the best luck with seagulls. This is the third time that I've been hit by seagull poop (twice before walking to work in the shipyard). I was standing inches away from Jordan and Emmett and they we're in the clear, but I had poop on my hair, the camera, and on every piece of clothing I was wearing. Lets just say it was a long trip home.   

Pre-Poop:




Yes, I actually took a picture of a seagull before the poop incident. Is this the culprit? Did this make him mad and he decided to retaliate against me later? Rude. 

Post-Poop: 


Jordan instantly took to his phone to update his facebook status and share with everyone that I had been pooped on. In his defense, he did use a baby wipe to help get the poop off my head.  

No comments:

Post a Comment