Saturday, August 25, 2012

St. Joseph

Dear St. Joseph,
We followed the advice of a good friend and buried you in our "yard" last July when we listed the condo for sale.  I prayed to you a lot during that year, especially at the end.  I know you helped us because selling that condo was nothing short of a miracle. It was a very happy moment when I got to dig you up out of that flower pot a year later. Thank you.  Oh, and just between you and me, you could have come out of the pot a little sooner if Jordan hadn't turned you in the wrong direction after watering the flowers.  It was an accident and he feels bad about it.

I'm also fairly certain that Russ from the mortgage company thanks you too.  Even though I'm sure he misses my hourly phone calls.  I know he was relieved and thankful to be done with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment