Monday, October 29, 2012

First Day



Today was our first day of daycare. I say "our" because I seriously felt like it was my first day of school. I laid out all of our stuff the night before, stressed over what to wear (went with the lucky husky shirt), and couldn't sleep. All in all it went good. He was fine, like totally fine when I left him there in the morning. A little girl came up and started playing with him and he forgot all about me (this little girl will forever be my favorite). However, when I came back three hours later to pick him up, he was in a slightly different mood. He was sitting on the teacher's lap crying while she read a book to all the kids. I know he had fun today, he was just overwhelmed and exhausted. It's just going to take some time to get used to the new routine. I've always hated the first day of everything. So, I'm sure tomorrow will be way easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment